Monday, November 30, 2015

120115 Archi-scraps December Challenge


December's criteria at Archi-scraps is


Now this poses a dilemma.
Do I look for a photo?
Do I search my stash for something blingy to inspire me?
Do I try to think of a story?

What shall I do...

Well, inspiration dropped into my lap as my daughter sent me
these photos of the grands joyously playing in the first snow of the season!



I already had my Christmas/Winter stash out in preparation for a December Daily project.
It was just a matter of choosing the papers. I wanted to keep to a primarily black & white scheme
and the grey polka dots reminded me of falling snow. The awesome October Afternoon plaid is
 actually from the Sassafras line - a cowboy western collection. I love it here!


I had a lot of fun adding bling to a boy page.






Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like this bling and plaid on the same page - fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plaid paper is an unexpected but perfect choice for your page - a little boyish but soft and cozy too like a warm flannel blanket. And I love variety of snowflakes and the different ways you embellished them. And the pearls at the top are like a little swirl of wind bring in more snow. A really lovely page Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bling on a boy page is the perfect addition! I agree with Susan about the plaid - perfectly warm and cosy. Great page

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome