Saturday, March 12, 2016

031216 CKC Stylish Storage Solutions


Over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog we have
been running a great series on Stylish Scrapbook Storage.

I will have a post later this month as well, with a tour of my studio,
with some more ways to stow your stash stylishly!
 
I love this $3 sidewalk sale shelf for some glitter supplies - I even found it's twin years later!
This fits perfectly in that odd space between the bifold closet doors & a little side wall.
The tiny cordial glass holding those flags is my Grandmother's Heisey "Orchid" crystal.

Bonus hanging storage for a Tim Holtz class project & a Raggedy Ann keepsake from a friend.
I love vintage picnic baskets to stow my stash of mini-albums & blank books,
my childhood family photos which include my parents' wedding album,
what is left unscrapped of our own 30 years of family photos.
They are attractive, portable & affordable storage options.
I don't believe I've ever paid more than $15 for one!


(I need a good clean out under here - yikes!)
They tuck right under my worktable, out of the way yet at the ready.
Imagine having all of your crop paraphernalia stowed & ready to grab?

One last affordable & stylish stackable storage option is metal cigar boxes.
Just a few of mine - one holding my Martha Stewart glitter,
another with used postage stamps assorted ephemera,
and the third came for $2 including all the game pieces!


Go have a poke around your cupboards to see what stylish storage is pining away to be used!
 We would love to see your creative ideas for stylish storage.
Feel free to add your take to the Linky and name it STORAGE STYLE.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. All great storage ideas, and you know I love the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how all our solutions are so us! and all so similar at the same time. the idea of repurposing items is great and then the hanging bits and pieces off items or using things to showcase items we've made is a common theme! great shares

    ReplyDelete

  3. We are leading Cloud Server Providers,offer cloud servers to host and modify your server software as per your requirements and to solve your

    organization’s web hosting problems.
    IT

    Storage solutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. storage baskets

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome