Sunday, August 12, 2018

081218 CKC August Challenge #1


CKC August Challenge #1: A New Angle 
Cindy's first challenge is: Let's do something a little bit different on your layout. Use your favorite layout style and turn it a little bit to put it on an angle.  I've got a few examples on my Pinterest board here to help inspire you. I've picked two samples from my Pinterest for inspiration.

Just Create & Scrap Sketch #258 and scrapbookinglife.com HERE
 When I put my kit together I had a number of photo choices that I thought would go well.
This one inspired some of the embellishment choices.


 I added the red gingham border 2010 Bo-Bunny Bunny/a gift of love "Block Party Fireworks" paper. 
The garden paper behind the photo is the B-side of the bright daisy paper.
I was happy to use the background paper since hexagons were a feature of the inspiration kit.





Can't wait to see what you create!
Make sure to share by using the Link Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group, or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with #counterfeitkitchallenge). 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and I agree with that quote too :) It's great to see the youngster with the carrots

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle makes for a really interesting design and I love that photo with all the foodie photos along the bottom. It's a really super design

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome