Friday, August 31, 2018

090118 September Archi-scraps Challenge + WM#278


 
Gaudi Tile Mosaic Fruit Spire, Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
This month's Archi-scrap challenge is to feature fruit in your entry somehow.
 (This reminds me of those oranges with cloves stuck in them at Christmas time!)

I ran across some apple product in my stash. Inspired by the little title card & the FAB photo (a total fave) of my hunky husband, I made this page.


The journaling comes from lyrics from "our song" from our high school dating days.
Still feel the same after 45 years later <3

And that makes this another perfect double challenge layout!
My take on the Whimsical Musings #278 be inspired by romance.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You are really doing so well on the double duty challenges and are leaving me in your dust cloud with the speed at which you are working thought the prompts! This is such a romantic layout. :-*

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome