Thursday, February 28, 2019

030119 LOAD Week 4 Roundup






LOAD22 use a sign on your page
Still shots from a hilarious video of our 7 year old grandson teaching Greg to "Take the L"!

LOAD23 (off-prompt) Quick page with photos I had set aside to scrap. Using a collection made it easy-peasy!
I made two other pages today for March team assignments so this had to be quick.

LOAD24 (off-prompt) another photo set aside to scrap. Love the little cartoon guy I found!




I'm the featured scrapper today!
LOAD27 Since I did this in January I did another one today to stay in the habit.
LOAD27 part deux. Off-prompt - another page out of the To Be Scrapped book.
WM#147 be inspired by gift wrapping (that bow, swoon) + LOAD28, what I know.

Well, it's been quite a journey! I'm hoping to keep up daily scrapping + getting some albums done. They will be my traveling companions, I think, when we take a car trip. I'll keep working out of my notebook, too, plus looking for unscrapped photos in my digital archives...

And tomorrow?
CALVINBALL BEGINS
=8-O


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely collection of pretty layouts. Of course, I'm very drawn to that last one ;-). I was a total LOAD fail this time around and didn't even check your featured layout :-( Sorry for that. But it was really lovely and I might be late but sending love your way for the loss of your little friend. So sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome