Friday, March 1, 2019

030119 Second Calvinball Page!



I just finished a month long LayOut A Day (LOAD) challenge over at Scraphappy so I am definitely in a scrapping groove. It's tradition to do a round up page of all of the scrappy goodness from the month so this is mine. The theme for the month was The Wizard of Oz, hence my title.


Calvinball criteria includes a 12x12" page, a star, an enamel dot, floral paper, the color green - each worth 1 point. I've also posted on the Calvinball Facebook group, my own FB page, IG & Pinterest at 1/2 point each, plus this post for 1 point. I've already been commenting but will continue as I love the community aspect so those points will be tallied at the end of the day. 

I think I've got this figured out so far, but I'm expecting it to get crazy before too long!
I hope you'll consider joining in over at Calvinball 2019 Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Leslie: full spread! Love the bright sunny yellow eye-catching title at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a good month. I was sad not to manage it and have my own LOAD pile page but this looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome