Saturday, March 9, 2019

030919 Fourteenth Calvinball Page!



12x12, star, enamel dot, old product, sticker, stamp, b/w photo, selfie, pocket card, title w/5 words, fussy cutting, machine stitching, banner, date your layout, striped paper, dotted paper, teal/aqua + blogpost & sharing = 20 pts.

And guess what? I attended the Calvinball Crop this afternoon! I earned 8 more points: one just for being there, one for completing a layout, one for sharing the layout, and 5 more early bird super secret points!!! Be sure YOU get to the next one & join us at Calvinball 2019 Facebook group.

Update: Forgot to say that I was inspired by the Whimsical Musings #321 challenge to be inspired by Karl Lagerfeld. This quote gave me my direction for this page, although I did sneak in a bit of color!
Karl Lagerfeld black and white color quote

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Calvinball points. Fab layout - you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are Calvinballing up a storm and I love the output. Of course, this quote brings a tear to my eye but a smile at the same time when I think of some of the more caustic quotes there are out there. My hero. thanks for following the prompt!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome