Wednesday, April 29, 2020

050120 Archi-scraps May Challenge


Use brown and cream with ecru lace

 The latest Archi-scraps inspiration is the exotic Dar Al-Hajar in Wadi Dhar outside of Sana'a, Yemen. It looks like an elaborately decorated chocolate cake!

I can't help but think of heritage layouts when I think of this colour scheme, and I happened to have the perfect photo at hand.





This is my father in-law & his sister. The early death of their mother resulted in the five brothers & sisters being separated. Being reunited really cemented the bond between these two for life. I'm planning to have him dictate his story when are able to see them again.




It's your turn to be inspired and share on the Linky at Archi-scraps!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome