Cindy is our Master Forger of Ceremonies to ring in 2022! "I have picked a digital kit from Traci Reed Designs called On the Go and Going Slow. I love the colors, the large variety of elements, the variety of three sets of alphabets and of course there is the "busy as a bee" and a "snail, slug life" side. I still have the pictures to scrap of 2021 that are not all about Christmas and this will be perfect for both Christmas, Travel, birthdays or celebrations - just all-around scrapbooking."
I loved the variety but decided to change up the color scheme for winter. I tried to capture many of the elements in the inspiration kit.
The first paper is actually a white glitter paper that is difficult to photograph. The remainder of the first row are from the Carta Bella Winter Market collection. The second row are from the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty collection. Normally I don't use a collection but felt okay about it as the inspiration was designed as a collection.
I added some glittery mixed media products to play with, snowflake punches & wood veneers & dies & stamps, hexagon punches in a nod to the inspiration plus I love them, I even managed to find some of those alpha beads! A pack of some vintage papers from 49 and Market completes my counterfeit, along with phrase stickers, enamel dots & an ephemera pack from the Feelin' Frosty collection.
Here's a closer look:
I am gifting myself the whole month of January in my studio! I hope you're inspired to usher in the new year with a commitment to being creative.
Let's check out all of the Design Team on the full blog hop:
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Cindy - https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
- Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
- Juliet - https://www.instagram.com/julesd/
- Kate - https://kateblue.blogspot.com/
- Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
- Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
Here is what the month of inspiration will look like.
- 2nd of January: Just the Gist of it - to help you find an easy way to create your kit
- 4th of January: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
- 6th of January: Mini kit Reveal and Project Showcase - Inspiration for a smaller kit or project ideas.
- 12th and 18th of January: Challenge #1 and #2 to inspire you to get creating from your own kit.
- 21st of January: Surprise Challenge
- 24th of January: Followers Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
- 31st of January: Killing Kits - an idea or two focusing up the bits and pieces left in your own kit.
You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjanuary2022).
|Thanks for stopping by!|