Friday, January 18, 2019

011819 CKC January Challenge #2


CKC January Challenge #2
Susan made an inspirational mood board!


So how will you be inspired by this mood board?  Maybe the quote and/or script font appeals to you.  Perhaps one of the designs, like the circles or stripes or curves, sparks an idea for you.  How about the books or the cake or the bulletin board - do they inspire you?  Let your creativity take the lead and see where you go!
 
 I just loved all of these lush images. My first creative inspiration was layers, layers, layers. In fact, I built my kit with the thought that I would use most of my papers in a pile of layers behind my photo(s) - oops! 

I've got a lot of photos parked in the wings that I want to see scrapped, and true to the turning over of a new year, I am energized to whittle down my backlog and clear the decks of my pending pages. These photos had been set aside for the Whimsical Musings #238 prompt, be inspired by blessings. In the creative process the paper layering evaporated but I used a lot of tiny embellishments layered up on the banners.





Check this box off of my list - next! (I'm on a roll)

Now jump in & be inspired by those gorgeous mood board images & be sure to link up through our Link-Up page, share them in our Facebook Community, or post them on Instagram (tag us: @counterfeitkitchallenge and use #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjanuary2019


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Leslie: the CKC mood board challenge layout is great! Yours reflects the colors and multiple layers very well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes inspiration takes us in a totally unexpected direction! This is such a sweet page - love the whimsical stitched banner along the top and how you added your forged bow to the layered piece along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this layout about your special friendship. And I adore that you had these photos out to one side ready to go for the WM prompt!

    I really like that top banner with the elements stitched in and added to! Great design and an overall lovely page. Thanks for joining in - as always :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome