Friday, January 25, 2019

012519 WM#132



Whimsical Musings #132 be inspired by logos.

 This month I finally traded in my drugstore readers for full-fledged prescription glasses. BIFOCALS, no less! I guess it beats not being able to read the signs while driving, but it's another one of those painful milestones marking the 60s era of my life.


Did you spy the logo on the closeup of my frames?

The choices (they look like mugshots, lol!)

Yes - I unabashedly took a selfie in the examining room!

Isn't this 2013 Echo Park/Reflections "Optical Chart" paper perfect? I added some 2014 Crate Paper/Open Book chipboard pieces, 2017 Pink Paislee/Pick-Me-Up puffy stickers, and the 2016 MME/On Trend 2 gold mirrored "Smile" piece.

I'm NEVER out of inspiration on the Whimsical Musings Challenge blog! Don't forget that there is a tab with all of the over 300 past prompts to spark your scrapping. You can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXXX with the number of the prompt.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome