Master Forger of Ceremonies Misty says, This is my first month hosting a kit here at CKC. I’m excited to bring you the Denim & Blush Modern Memory Keeping Kit by Cocoa Daisy from February 2021. This kit is just a little different as it focuses on plenty of journaling cards and embellishments. I love the kit for it’s combination of rich and airy colors, its everyday life usefulness and the slightest nod to the Valentine’s holiday. I hope you will find it as inspiring as I do.
Let's meet our February Guest Designer! Give a warm welcome to Getl Dixon. Getl has been active over on the Facebook community and was excited to be invited to be our guest.
When asked to introduce herself she said, I am a small business owner who loves to help people. I have been creating in some form my whole life. I started sitting at the feet of my mom while she sewed and strung odd buttons on a string. Today I love to quilt, sew, scrapbook and embroider. In my offtime I enjoy God's green earth in all its seasons. This is a picture taken this summer of me enjoying the rain. I was trying to convince my son to come out and play in the rain with me.
Now let's start by taking a look at the papers:
Full Wonderful kit:
I've curated a stamp set, chosen a few washi, tossed in a pack of 2014 Project Life Inspire chipboard & acetate embellishments, Felicity Jane puffy shapes, 2018 Amy Tangerine enamel shapes, and an assortment of PinkFresh stickers. I feel like it's a little lean but I haven't got a vision yet for my pages. Looking forward to being inspired by the rest of the Design Team & our wonderfully creative community! Let's all take a look at the rest of the hop:
Here’s the full hop link list
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Guest Designer - Gretl Dixon - https://bearlitemedia.blogspot.com/
- Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
- Cindy - https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
- Juliet - https://www.instagram.com/julesd/
- YOU ARE HERE: Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Tracey - http://3obsessions.blogspot.com/?m=1
Here is what the month of inspiration will look like.
- 2nd February: Just the Gist of it - to help you find an easy way to create your kit
- 4th February: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
- 6th February: Mini kit Reveal and Project Showcase - Inspiration for a smaller kit or project ideas.
- 12th and 18th February: Challenge #1 and #2 to inspire you to get creating from your own kit.
- 24th February: Followers Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
- 28th February: Killing Kits - an idea or two focusing up the bits and pieces left in your own kit.
You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcfebruary2022).
|Thanks for stopping by!|