Saturday, March 12, 2022

031222 Kraft+ March Challenge - Framed!

 

Kraft Plus March Challenge

I really love the challenge here every month! Keeping the emphasis on kraft makes my supplies shine in a whole new way and the gallery is always amazingly inspiring.

I had so many thoughts from the mood board. I actually own some tiny colored frames like the bottom left photo - they were very tempting! I have a gallery wall that I could have documented. I finally settled on using a border punch to create filmstrip frames!

What to document? My daughter has been on new cooking program & sends me photos all the time. This time I got this food photo


followed by this photo, taken when she turned around at the stove.


I LOLed!

I remembered a pack of tiny cartoon doggie stickers in my stash & they were the perfect size for the filmstrip frames. Yay! I then went in search of a colorful backing paper. Done. I knew which alphas I wanted for my big title & thankfully I had 2 sets.



I added some lazy stamping in lieu of stitching. An X through the dog food dish makes things in the girls' minds pretty clear, but the sentiment, " Focus on what's important - be open to whatever comes next" sums it up nicely! I added a couple of rather amateurishly done wax seal dog prints for a final accent.



Can't wait to see what comes up in the gallery! Give it a go, won't you?


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome