Friday, March 18, 2022

031822 CKC March Challenge #2 - What Makes You Happy?

 


 Master Forger of Ceremonies Tara found another inspiration kit element to prompt us for this challenge! 

For this challenge, I am taking the cue from one of the papers that says Happy Happy Happy.  I want you to create a layout about something or someone that makes you happy!!

  Most of my memory keeping is about people, but while assembling my counterfeit kit (aha moment) I kept running across embellishments that made me think of things that make me happy! Voila


 I must admit that my mind is yearning for Spring to arrive & manifest. Shall we play a game? See how quickly you can spot everything on my list:

Citrus fruit, delicious food, banners, seeing smiles, warmer weather, tiny alphas, photos, a lovely day, travel, coffee, scripty words, periwinkle, grungy papers, the return of birdsong, telling stories, sewing, just being outdoors doing nothing, and creative play.


 






You've learned a lot about me without a photo of me in sight! I'm looking forward to seeing what makes YOU happy.

  • 24th March - Follower Showcase
  • 31st March - Killing the Kit 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmarch2022).

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome