Thursday, March 31, 2022

040122 Archi-scraps April Challenge

 

Brackets as a main feature

 I really got intrigued with this month's Archiscraps challenge!

I found two punch tools that inspired me - a border punch & a large bracket punch.


Some of my ideas may appear at a later date, but I chose to start playing around with pattern using all those punched brackets...


I really liked how this looked against the wooden tabletop so I chose a woodgrain patterned paper for my background. I decided that I would only cover half of the page & use a collage photo on the other half with my title.


This was my son-in-law's anniversary post this year to my daughter - awww!

I'm really curious to see what might come out of this challenge so post your contribution on the Facebook Archiscraps Community Group.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome