Tuesday, September 30, 2014

100114 October Archi-scraps Challenge

Well, I have some  BIG news!

Archi-scraps OCTOBER 2014 CHALLENGE

Announcing Archi-scraps newest 
Design Team member, Leslie Smith! (That's me)

So excited to be joining in at Archi-scraps :~)
Their unique monthly challenge presents amazing architecture from around the 
world with an extra criteria based on the structure. This month? BLING

I found this great piece on Pinterest for an unusual twist on bling.

I noticed that there is a heart shape in the top few rows.


I made a little template so that I could fit my photo into that heart.
I must admit it was a little hard to cut into my babies' faces!




The "SHINE" letters are glittered & the star insert in the "sparkle" card has shiny silver stars.
My silver elements from my August CKC kit were given a little extra sparkle with some gems.
All other papers & products used were from my September CKC kit.


Let me know you were here!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats YOU!
    Love that layout and especially what you did to the photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome