Thursday, March 12, 2015

031215 CKC March Challenge #2

Another challenge for Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog!

Challenge #2 Irish Challenge

I have had the pleasure & privilege to visit Ireland.
What a beautiful place, with rhododendron hedges that must have been twenty feet tall.
What we remember most fondly, though, is how friendly the people were.

Putting together this challenge page was a lot of fun!


I never confine myself solely to the contents of my kit,
just as I wouldn't if it was one I received in the mail.
I mean, I have shamrock washi! Couldn't pass that up :)


 And this little lephrechaun is on his way to me in my
Jenni Bowlin March Magpie Box as we speak.
I just used a digital stand in...


 Here is the story:



The Bazzill Basics Wayfarer "Excursionist" paper was a FAB cheater paper for this page.
All that banner work was done for me.


My take on this challenge was pretty literal, but you can probably find a much more creative way to interpret this challenge. Make sure to post your creation on the Monthly LinkUp tab at CKC!

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Leslie. Love the bling and that Irish washi tape.I was too chicken to kiss the Blarney stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to commemorate such an amazing trip. All your page elements work together so well. And shamrock washi? I'll have to be on the lookout for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun page! Love all the little Irish elements. The framed Ireland on the map and the touch of sequins are great touches. But, your photos steal the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, that had to been a blast to go over and see Ireland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic memory to document! Such a special time with Aunie for you and G. As for your layout, it is as fresh and crisp as Irish Spring (insert whistle here!). Glad you didn't let your package delay keep you from using the little leprechaun! YOu are so genius like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you have laid this page out - it makes we want to walk around with you and stop and look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, I love this. So much to see and take in - so many details to grab the attention. The background paper is a super one of course, you know how I love maps! How much fun to have had this chance! I was in that corner on Ireland once but it was something like Jan 3rd and COLD! I think we had all possible weather on that day and ended up driving round the Ring of Kerry in stormy rain and it was dark! Needless to say, we didn't stop anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very apt to find this today! Lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I just love all the STUFF you were able to include on your page! And I am just a wee bit jealous about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome