Thursday, April 2, 2015

040215 CKC April Kit "Sweet & Silly Together" layout

Our CKC kit to counterfeit this month came from A Beautiful Mess.
It was their very first "Messy Box" kit, released in March, so I didn't have any of the elements.
I do have these totally adorable emoticon stamps of theirs, though.
I created a subtitle strip with the two girls stamp to use below the photos.
The pink ink color was actually too bold so I went over it with white Distress stain. 


I used the tiniest microscopic dot of Zig blue glue on the vellum elements.


The title portion makes me so happy!
All the transparent/translucent elements on the white get a chance to shine.
The photo punched as a heart makes me smile.


This was a great page to use up random cute photos of the girls in younger years.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this, especially that title section - a great mix of colors and fonts. Isn't it fun to go back and scrap those older photos? I've been enjoying that lately. It seems like there's always another story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, you have been rocking those throwback pages! I was surprised at how well the uber mod supplies played so nicely with these photos. You've been inspiring me :D

      Delete
  2. Fabulous use of that mini stamp and I'm not surprised you were happy with the title portion of the page - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa - am truly enjoying the vibe of this kit :-)

      Delete
  3. love it Leslie!! especially the title section, looks AMAZING!!! thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma :-) I'm just so tickled that you are joining in!

      Delete
  4. Very cute page. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon - not my usual sandbox of supplies but am enjoying my kit so far!

      Delete
  5. Leslie, this is awesome! I love the stamps, and thanks for the ideas on using up the vellum pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those vellum fab against a plain white background? Like confetti, which is what the Messy girls called it - such a carefree touch to the page.

      Delete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome