Saturday, April 11, 2015

041115 CKC "Messy Throwdown" kit page 4


"Birch trees, a fire pit, an outhouse & a happy hunky husband!
What more could a girl want?"
That's where we find ourselves at the retreat this spring.
The foundation for the cabin is ready to fill & we're just waiting on the ground to thaw.

Had a few snaps ready to scrap so I grabbed my
April CKC "Messy Throwdown" kit for this little bit of fun!

Now I have to say, I have really enjoyed this detour into uber graphic style.
Like eating at a restaurant that serves you teeny tiny portions on a
beautifully styled plate when you are a family-style kind of gal!
You can appreciate the culinary skill & enjoy the beauty.
But I'm missing me some beautiful patterned papers, so I pulled these out for a trial run...


Sigh ... feels like cheating so back to the Magic Blue Box...
And I'm happy that I did! This new vibe is helping me make some fun pages.


I am determined to use those brads this month,
and I am still in love with those emoticon stamps!


What more can I say?



Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I really like the dotted circles and the way you added the vellum circles under the brads. You are definitely getting your money's worth out of the emoticon stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, with an original look to it as well! Nice page. And kudos on the self control too, those pretty papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome